Repath is a fast-growing technology start-up specialised in CRM and Marketing Automation Solutions. To support its rapid expansion, Repath is looking to hire for a full-time remote position a Senior Business Analyst, who will work with our clients to analyse, document and validate business requirements and suggest solutions that are technically feasible.
- Actively participate in the analysis of business requirements converting business needs into technical requirements.
- Assists on preparation of client presentations.
- Master the related business knowledge, identify users’ goals and how a CRM is expected to serve them.
- Work with the internal team and ensure that the delivered features match the specifications provided.
- Coordinate, guide and support business users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Business or IT will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in Business Analysis of IT Applications, CRMs or ERPs.
- Knowledge of how software applications and customer journeys work and how they affect the user’s experience.
- Excellent use of English language both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects.
- Ability to interact with teams and client stakeholders at all hierarchical levels
- Ability to lead, challenge, and positively influence in a team environment.
- Ability to develop presentations that are clear and impactful, translating Repath’s services into meaningful valued propositions for clients.
- Eagerness to work independently in order to deliver high quality outcomes for complex problems under strict deadlines.
Competitive Salary and bonuses
A strong team spirit
A pleasant working environment
Long term cooperation perspectives
We strive to improve our client’s performance building long lasting relationships and focusing on quality and business excellence. This is why we never stop thinking and testing tools and methodologies that will make our clients to revolutionise their business. We support diversity in our workforce by bringing different minds under one roof and honing their talents is one of our fortes. We try to get the best from a team with the right mix of expertise.