Yours First FAQ Question
Yours relevent questions answer.
What is CRM?
Customer relationship management is an approach that allows a company to manage and analyse its own interactions with its past, current and potential customers. Customer software programs are used to facilitate this approach. Modern CRMs have the ability to connect with numerous applications enabling the company to have 360o view of their customers
What is Zoho One?
Zoho One is an innovative and comprehensive suite of more than 40 enterprise-level online applications to grow sales, market your business, do your accounting, communicate with teammates and customers, and much more. Zoho One includes web, mobile, and installed versions of all applications, as well as browser extensions and other useful extras.
What is Zoho Books?
Zoho Books is online accounting software that manages your finances, automates business workflows, and helps you work collectively across departments.
What is Zoho Survey?
Zoho Survey is an easy to use tool that collects valuable information about your customers and their satisfaction towards your company. Through 200+ customizable templates you can create your survey in few minutes and you can view results in real time.
How can Zoho SalesIQ help my business?
With Zoho SalesIQ you can have a live overview of your site visitors among with some information about them like their country, ip and the time they spend browsing your pages. You can also use SalesIQ as a chatbot answering FAQs, schedule meetings, give customer support etc.
Can I have a custom business application for my needs?
Yes, our team can design and create for you a custom application from scratch with the power of Zoho Creator. Your app can be integrated with third parties and accessed from any device.
Why do I need a CRM?
CRM approach and software programs enhances your entire communication with the employees of your company, your clients, partners and stakeholders. CRM software can boost sales by 29%, productivity by 34% and forecast accuracy by 42%.
What are the benefits of CRM system?
- Costs reduction - Automated and regulated business processes allow you to reduce operational costs by decreasing the amount of routine operations, which your employees were initially to perform manually.
- Quality of the service/product improvement - Using a CRM system, it is possible to make relationships with customers the first priority for your company, which allows for paying more attention to the level of the provided service and customer satisfaction rate.
- Increases customer loyalty - Complete information on each client will enable marketing, sales and service agents to deliver truly personalized customer experience, which leads to increased customer loyalty and more sales.
- Increased number of customers- Having loyal customers, you can be sure that they will recommend your company to their friends or partners.
- Increased sales volume - With the involvement of new customers, the number of sales is also growing, and increasing the loyalty of existing customers leads to repeated sales.
Is CRM worth it if I’ve got a smaller customer base?
Yes. If you have customers, you can benefit from CRM. Even if your customer base is small, no one can keep every interaction — ones that have happened, or need to happen — memorized and organized. It’s a powerful business tool that streamlines processes, gives valuable business insights, and virtually connects employees at your company so they can collaborate as a team, in real time. That’s something businesses of any size can use.