● The employees of the TTM Group were managing information on clients and engagement through the use of different systems, tools and spreadsheets, making it difficult for the entire team to have easy and quick access to customers’ history. Vital information was fragmented throughout the organisation.
● The lack of a centralized system resulted in spending valuable time by team members to access information about the needs of each client lead and contact.
● Having two organisations in the TTM Group with different solutions addressing the needs of different audiences, there was an urgent need to clearly define and manage each company’s leads, contacts and client pipelines.
TTM Associates and VCL Solutions received client requests about their solutions on a daily basis. These requests resulted from various sources, like websites, digital ads, Emails, etc. The TTM Group team needed a centralized system to manage the prospect client leads effectively.
At the same time, valuable time was spent on searching and accessing necessary information on each client’s history from multiple sources. As a result, less time and resources were allocated to address crucial tasks of managing each client lead.
Given the client’s challenges and needs, Repath conducted an in-depth strategy and business analysis that resulted to the design and implementation of tailored solution for the TTM Group.
The solution entailed:
● Improved internal communications among TTM Group employees
● Helped employees focus on crucial everyday tasks
● Boost employee’s productivity
● Enhance customer experience and satisfaction
● Saved valuable time and resources
● Provided consolidated customer view, entailing important information about the campaigns and the history of the client
Introducing Canvas- A new personalized experience for CRM records
TTM Group is one of the early adopters of the Canvas View for CRM records, a new feature of Zoho that allows users to create an exclusively personalized view of the CRM records. Canvas View provides a tailor view of client records, based on the current business needs.
This new feature was utilised to create a personalized and unique appearance that enabled the TTM Group team to differentiate the client leads and contacts between the two organisations. Repath, a Zoho Advanced Partner, developed custom buttons for presenting the fields’ view, utilising the specific fonts style aligned to the brand identity of each company of the group, editing and more.
Through this tailored solution, we are proud to help in the enablement of the transition of the TTM Group to a more customer centric approach, putting every customer at the center of the business. At the same time, the employee productivity of the TTM Group was significantly improved, given the enhance time save for focusing on other client related tasks.
At the same time, TTM Group team members receive real-time analytics, measure every activity and up to date status report of all client leads in the sales funnel. Evaluating the online behavior of each lead, the team members can set new goals, redefine client approach and engage client leads differently to eventually turn them into a client deal.
Maria Skounta, COO & Co-Founder of Repath stated