Headquartered in Ireland with a client base spread across the Americas and Western and Eastern Europe, Lion People Global (LPG) is a 360-degree global staffing and M&A company.
Backed by more than a decade of experience, LPG is specialised in connecting highly skilled talent with agencies and brands in the fields of localisation and globalisation, AI and big data, and digital and software development. Their dedicated M&A team offers strategic match-driven solutions focused on the language services market for potential buyers and sellers. READ MORE
Repath provided a custom and flexible approach that enabled the simultaneous advancement on all project pillars of LPG’s digital transformation process – from customisation and automation to training – effectively avoiding any disruptions to the client’s day-to-day business activities. Our training sessions, weekly Q&A sessions, and one-on-one support to the LPG’s team facilitated their effective use of the Zoho One Platform.
10 years’ worth of legacy data was collated into the Zoho CRM, and the majority of the third party applications the client was using were substituted for a Zoho equivalent. The reconfiguration of a complex and fragmented system into a unified and straightforward process bolstered the overall performance of the LPG team. Additionally, Repath’s bespoke solutions both accelerated and automated the identification of synergies between LPG’s recruitment and M&A business lines, augmented the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns, while contributing to boost overall customer satisfaction.
Savings in yearly systems costs
Period for which customer records and data were migrated, purged and optimised
Number of companies migrated into the new system
Time required for completion of phase I of design and implementation
Number of candidate profiles migrated into the new system
- The use of two CRM system (Salesforce and Bullhorn) for LPG’s distinct business lines impeded data sharing and the creation of synergies
- Annual subscription costs for both CRM systems of more than €33,000
- Low adoption rate among staff and excessive manual data entry resulting in reduced operational efficiency and higher risk of error
- Use of the Zoho One Platform across business lines, all customer records collected and purged into the Zoho CRM, and access to 40+ applications that sync and integrate with one another
- Savings in annual subscription costs of more than €26,000
- Custom-built Zoho applications and automations enable synergies and the identification of new business opportunities. High adoption rate among employees, freed up time from manual data entry, and reduced risk of data errors
Every project begins with our promise to deliver beyond the build.
This means we care and aim to exceed expectations in order to achieve your business objectives.