Based in Athens, Greece, Repath is a fast-growing technology start-up specialised in CRM and Marketing Automation Solutions. To support its rapid expansion, Repath is looking to hire for a full-time position a CRM Project Manager, who will work with the CRM Developers, Software Engineers, the finance team, as well as externally with the subcontractors to ensure on schedule completion of the project, compliance with Repath’s quality standards and alignment with the budget. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating & supporting CRM Projects from design to implementation.
• Actively participate in the analysis of business requirements converting business needs into technical requirements.
• Breakdown scope of work into Work Packages and assign tasks to suitable team members.
• Assists on preparation of client presentations.
• Prepares contracts in cooperation with legal and technical department.
• Ensures CRM projects delivery on time, within budget and within scope.
• Overviews contractual payment milestones
• Inform customers about the progress of the projects.
• Contribute to the successful implementation of projects or sub-projects (Training, Data Migration etc).
• Coordinate, guide and support business users.
• Provide continuous support for issues resolution during all phases of the various projects.
• Create training materials and end-user training sessions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related discipline.
• Master’s degree in Business or IT will be considered an advantage.
• Certification in Project Management, eg. MBA/PMP/PRINCE II is desirable.
• Proven track record of Project Management in CRM or ERP projects.
• Excellent use of English language both spoken and written.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage various projects
• Ability to delegate effectively
• Ability to ability to lead, challenge, and positively influence in a team environment
• Competitive Salary and bonuses
• A strong team spirit
• A pleasant working environment
• Work-life balance
• The option to work remotely
• Long term cooperation perspectives
What we stand for
We strive to improve our client’s performance building long lasting relationships and focusing on quality and business excellence. This is why we never stop thinking and testing tools and methodologies that will make our clients to revolutionise their business. We support diversity in our workforce by bringing different minds under one roof and honing their talents is one of our fortes. We try to get the best from a team with the right mix of expertise.