Based in Athens, Greece, Repath is a fast-growing technology start-up specialized in CRM and Marketing Automation Solutions. To support its rapid expansion, Repath is looking to hire for a full-time position a CRM Consultant, who will work with the CRM Developers, Software Engineers, Data Analysts and Architects as well as externally with the subcontractors to ensure on schedule completion of the project, compliance with Repath’s quality standards and alignment with the budget. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating & supporting CRM Projects from design to implementation
- Actively participate in the Analysis of business requirements converting business needs into technical requirements.
- Conceptualising high-impact software experiences and driving digital product innovation across multiple technologies and most importantly on Zoho
- Applying your technical vision and experience with software design patterns to create elegant, scalable, and resilient solution architectures
- Overviewing a CRM Platform Development team of Zoho developers ensuring standards and best practices
- Coordinate development lifecycle and deployment of our Zoho solutions among clients
- Implementing controls to ensure our solution is consistent with clients’ needs
- Improving our speed-to-value by designing the most optimal solution possible
- Contributing to the evolution of our architecture practice, applying and helping in the development of standards and best practices
- Breakdown scope of work into Work Packages and assign tasks to suitable team members.
- Ensures CRM projects delivery on time, within budget and within scope.
- Inform customers about the progress of the projects.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of projects or sub-projects (Training, Data Migration etc).
- Coordinate, guide and support business users.
- Provide continuous support for issues resolution during all phases of the various projects.
- Getting hands-on to solve the hardest problems or evaluate new frameworks
Who You Are
- A seasoned technologist at the core, curious and excited about the impact of leveraging technology at scale
- A lifelong learner with a knack for picking up new technologies quickly; able to apply core concepts across different technologies and frameworks
- Able to methodically break down a complex solution into consumable technical stories
- Prior experience in successful enterprise-wide projects of large scale systems such as ERP, CRM, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline is required
- Master’s degree in Business or IT will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (orally and verbally)
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Ability to ability to lead, challenge, and positively influence in a team environment
What we bring to the table
- Competitive Salary and bonuses
- A strong team spirit
- A pleasant working environment
- Work-life balance
- The option to work remotely
- Long term cooperation perspectives
What we stand for
We strive to improve our client’s performance building long lasting relationships and focusing on quality and business excellence. This is why we never stop thinking and testing tools and methodologies that will make our clients to revolutionize their business. We support diversity in our workforce by bringing different minds under one roof and honing their talents is one of our fortes. We try to get the best from a team with the right mix of expertise.